We believe all students have a right to learn and recognize they do so in their own, unique way. The Special Services Department serves students with disabilities, ensuring they have equal access to a rigorous and supportive learning environment.
We strive to support the Exceptional Learner by:
- Fostering strong relationships with students, staff, families, and the school community.
- Cultivating a learning environment supportive and reflective of individual student needs.
- Encouraging students to become responsible citizens and active participants in the school community.
- Inspiring students to reach beyond their potential through engaging, challenging, and authentic learning experiences.
- Strengthening student’s self-advocacy skills.
- Promoting greater awareness and understanding for each student, their individualized education plan (IEP).
- Providing a continuum of services for students eligible for special education.
- Advancing the future for all of our students.