Attendance Direct Line
We have 24-hour voice mail!
When calling in an absence please provide the following information: Student’s Name, Student’s ID Number, Length of Absence, Caller’s Name. If your child is running late, please call BEFORE they arrive.
Our district-wide collaborative focus makes a difference in student behavior. To ensure that our buildings are safe and orderly, we call on all to help by maintaining our focus on the following areas:
- I will think about how my actions impact my well-being and the well-being of others
- I will advocate and support positive decisions
- I will be engaged in my school community
- I will utilize resources available at my school for myself and for others
- I will come to school ready to learn each day
- I will be prepared for each class
- I will arrive to class on time
- I will use technology appropriately
Solving Problems Peacefully
- I will think before I act
- I will use appropriate language and volume
- I will use social media appropriately
- I will take advantage of school resources
Students, parents, teachers, and school officials are partners in helping to create and sustain safe and healthy learning atmospheres. It is D230’s expectation that our schools will provide an environment of physical and emotional safety inside and outside of each of our schools. We expect that there will be respect for the diversity of all students and staff, respect for personal property, and recognition that our schools will be places where students will be free from harassment, bullying, illegal substances, and gang influence.
Stagg Student Temporary Parking Request
Click here to complete the Stagg Student Temporary Parking Request Form
- Students driving MUST have a Valid Driver's License.
- Instructions for Temporary Parking requests are located in the link.
- Parent permission is REQUIRED. Please read the top of the form carefully.
- If the form is "NO LONGER ACCEPTING RESPONSES", spots have been filled for the next school day. Form will reopen once parking is available for the following day.
Class of 2024 Parking Registration Timeline and Requirements
Online registration will begin on April 3rd 2023 and close on April 17th 2023. The link will be shared via email and also posted here on the Deans’ Office page.
*Only 4th year Senior students have the opportunity to obtain a parking pass for the school year.
Stagg Safety Tip Line
Any student, parent, or community member can leave a safety related tip to the Deans' Office. Please call 708-974-7400, extension 7222 and leave a voicemail. If yo have an immediate safety concern, please contact local law enforcement. Please remember to SAY SOMETHING when you have a safety concern to keep yourself, another person, or all of us safe!