SENIORS-Class of 2023
FAFSA -Free Application for Student Aid is now open for Seniors to fill out to receive college financial aid!
FAFSA Links and Information for Families **FAFSA is a State of Illinois graduation requirement. Any questions, please contact your School Counselor.
- SENIOR INFORMATION PACKET
- COLLEGE SNAPSOTS 2022-2023
- SENIOR COLLEGE FAQ
- Test Optional College List
- List of College/University Testing Policies for Admission (SAT/ACT)
- SAT & ACT UPCOMING NATIONAL TEST DATES
- Conquering College Costs- Financial Aid/Scholarship Video
- Request for Letter of Recommendation Form- Please remember to check if the college you are applying to requires a letter of recommendation?
- **NEW SCHOOLINKS APP.- Seniors will use this platform to work on College applications.
How to Enroll a New Student
Please take a moment to review District 230 - Carl Sandburg High School enrollment requirements.
Registrations will be scheduled by appointment only.
- Verify your address is within Sandburg High School boundaries using this interactive map
- Send an email to email@example.com. Make sure to include your student’s name and date of birth in the subject line. Please also provide your name and new address in the body of the email
- You will receive an automatic reply to your email that will outline all of the required paperwork needed to enroll at Sandburg. You will need to submit ALL the required paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon approval, you will be contacted to schedule an enrollment appointment with a counselor.
If you have any questions regarding new student enrollment, please contact Martina at 708-671-3125.
(NEW) APRIL 2021: MENTAL WELLNESS VIRTUAL PRESENTATION
The Guidance Department is here to support Sandburg students & families.
We are a resource for you to connect to the school and to ensure that each student has a positive experience while in high school.
The Sandburg Guidance Department will communicate out important information to students & families this school year through the following platforms:
TWITTER- follow us @CS_Guidance
REMIND ME text service. Sign up instructions:
Class of 2023: text @4gfg9 to the number 81010
Class of 2024: text @2024cs to the number 81010
Class of 2025: text @798gad to the number 81010
Class of 2026: text @go2026 to the number 81010