The Guidance Department is proud to once again present “Financial Aid Fridays” to our students and parents. Representatives from ISAC (Illinois Student Assistance Commission) will be available during the lunch periods to speak with students and/or parents in our College/Career Room located in the Guidance Department. ISAC is the college access and financial aid agency in the state of Illinois that administers scholarship, grant, prepaid tuition, and student loan repayment/forgiveness programs. We encourage any students and parents who have questions on how they will be able to afford college to take advantage of these opportunities! Any questions regarding Financial Aid Fridays can be directed to Mr. O'Neill, Stagg counselor, at (708) 974‐7446.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- FSA ID to sign electronically www.fafsa.gov