Need Money for College?
The Andrew Guidance Department is here to assist with any and all financial aid questions. Students can meet with their counselor or they can visit with a counselor during second hour in our College and Career Center. It is never too early to start planning for college payment/repayment. We encourage students/parents to take advantage of our financial aid opportunities.
To start your financial planning it is always best to review the college's costs. Here is a helpful link to find the college's "net price calculator".
Free Application Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is graduation requirement for public schools in the state of Illinois. The FAFSA is a form that can be prepared annually by current and prospective college students in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid. Every year the application opens up on October 1st for the following school year. The application be found here: FAFSA Application
- To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically, you can obtain that here: FSA ID