Annual Proof of Residency
Each year, families must provide Annual Residency Verification documentation to the district. Those who do not wish to use the digital process can submit paperwork at the Annual Residency Verification dates. New students and incoming freshman must complete the Annual Residency Verification process through the traditional paper process.
Category I (ONE Document Required)
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, e.g. canceled check or Form 1098 (homeowners)
- Current mortgage statement or closing documents from home purchased within past TWO Months
- Signed and dated lease and proof of last month's payment, e.g. canceled check or receipts (renters). Lease must be valid on the first day of the new school year.
- Letter from manager and proof of last month's payment, e.g., canceled check or receipt (trailer park residents)
Category II (THREE Documents Required)
- Driver's License or State ID
- Vehicle Registration
- Most recent cable television bill
- Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Current Public Aid Card with Address
- Most recent Gas Bill
- Most recent Electric Bill
- Most recent Water Bill