Annual Residency Verification (ARV)
As District 230 continues to streamline processes based on feedback from families, the district will again use the CLEAR public database to automatically verify student address information. This process is an efficient way to assure that students enrolled in our schools are residents of the District 230 community. The annual residency verification process safeguards district resources for taxpayers and is convenient for families.
CLEAR uses the parent's name and address to cross check the information against public electronic databases such as utility companies. This process will be completed in early May.
If your residency is verified through CLEAR, there will be no need for you to submit any additional paperwork to certify that you live within district boundaries.
If your residency is not verified through CLEAR, the school will contact you to inform you of the documents required which can be submitted online using the link below or in-person at the school by appointment.
Please contact the Guidance Office at your school with any questions or concerns.
Prove Residency ONLINE
In order to complete the online process, please make sure you have all the documents below readily available on the device you are submitting this information.
Incomplete or incorrect submissions will not be accepted and will require you to resubmit the full form.
Click on the link below to complete the digital proof of residency form and to upload your documents.
Category I (ONE Document Required)
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, e.g. canceled check or Form 1098 (homeowners)
- Current mortgage statement or closing documents from home purchased within past TWO Months
- Signed and dated lease and proof of last month's payment, e.g. canceled check or receipts (renters). Lease must be valid on the first day of the new school year.
- Letter from manager and proof of last month's payment, e.g., canceled check or receipt (Mobile home residents)
Category II (THREE Documents Required)
- Driver's License or State ID
- Vehicle Registration
- Most recent cable television bill
- Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Current Public Aid Card with Address
- Most recent Gas Bill
- Most recent Electric Bill
- Most recent Water Bill
Please click here to complete residency.