Official high school transcript must be requested through- parchment.com
Instructional video on how to use parchment found here.
What is Parchment?
Parchment provides District 230 students with the ability to request transcripts through an online ordering interface. Transcripts requested online are sent securely and directly to the colleges, universities, scholarship funds, or any other destination selected by the students including email addresses to any individual, company or institution. Please note, all fees must be paid prior to final transcript requests being processed.
To set up your account with Parchment or to log into your Parchment account please access the following link: HERE
Graduating Class of 2021 now have the opportunity to request their final transcripts easily through Parchment!
Here are some details and FAQ’s:
- What is a final transcript? A document that includes all high school courses taken by a student, grades, credits, GPA and graduation date. No SAT or ACT test scores are listed on a student’s transcript as they are only official reports coming directly from ACT or SAT. If you need your ACT scores go to http://www.act.org/ and if you need your SAT scores go to https://www.collegeboard.org/ to request your score reports.
- When will final transcripts be available? Final transcripts will be available on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. This is when the district office will update Skyward with the graduation dates, first semester grades and percentile bands for all three D230 high schools.
- How to request a final transcript? Seniors should log into their Parchment account and request their final transcript as soon as they have made their college decision or any post High School direction that requires a final transcript. Students must select “Hold for Grades” when requesting their final transcripts prior to January 19, 2021. After this date, you will select “Send Now”.
- Is there a cost? Not until August 1st, 2021. After that, there will be a small charge ($3-$6). If you are being assessed a fee before August 1st please check your Parchment account to make sure you have your graduation year listed as 2021. Any Parchment account with a graduation year of 2020 or earlier will be charged a processing fee as an alumni.
- Will students still have access to their District 230 email account after graduation? No. Students will need to update their Parchment accounts with their personal email if they used their d230.org email when they originally set up their Parchment account. VERY IMPORTANT: Students will need to update their Parchment account with their personal email before graduation on January 13, 2021. Please follow these instructions: Update email info on Parchment
- What if I am joining the military, a trade union, or entering the workforce? Graduates can request a copy of their final transcript to be mailed to their home address or work address through Parchment. Also, if an email address can be obtained from any institution, the final transcript can be sent from Parchment directly to them.
Best wishes and good luck, from the Andrew Guidance Department!
If you have questions about your transcript order through Parchment or need help using Parchment, check out Parchment Help Resources.
Please contact Dawn Lynch, VJA Registrar, if you have additional questions on ordering your transcript at (708) 342-5823; firstname.lastname@example.org