Science Academic Support
Need assistance in your Science class?
Check out the following resources available to you.
Your Science Teacher
- Your teacher would be happy to assist you and can also help you decide if any of the other options below would be beneficial to you.
Period 2 Intervention
- All teachers are available to assist students during Period 2 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and many Fridays during the school year.
Charger Learning Center (CLC)
- Staffed by teachers and student tutors, the CLC is open during all lunch periods for students who desire tutoring in these many subjects, but especially in English, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Students can report directly to the CLC room during their study hall or lunch period in order to take advantage of this intervention.
Evening Review Sessions
- Students are encouraged to ask their Science teacher if he/she holds review sessions during the evening.
- Evening Review Session Calendar
Charger Resource Intervention
- This prescribed intervention is offered to students who have demonstrated a need for additional academic support in one or more of their classes. More information will be communicated to those in need of more help.