SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create a personal graduation plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Victor J. Andrew High School is accessible in 9th-12th grades by students and their parents.
All of the SchooLinks features are designed with students in mind to help them become career, college, and life ready. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and content can be easily comprehended by high school students.
Using SchooLinks, VJA students and parents can:
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Create VJA course plans based on career pathways
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships
- Learn about financial aid
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Explore traditional, emerging and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios / resumes
- Communicate with counselors
- Sign-up for College Visits in the CCC
Using SchooLinks, 12th graders:
- Track college applications and request transcripts
- Request Letters of Recommendation
- Finalize their college and career list
- Search for scholarships, including the VJA Local Scholarship Application
- Build and send a resume
- And much more!
Students will login to SchooLinks via ClassLink or https://app.schoolinks.com/login/k12 via Google.
Guardian/Parents Login will be available through invitation from their student(s)
If you want to learn more about SchooLinks please visit hello.schoolinks.com