Blended Early Access / Acceleration
First Session: June 7th - June 28th
(Session 1 is Now Closed for Registration)
Monday - Thursday
No school on June 19th
$400 year long | $200 semester course
Payment due by March 15, 2023
Second Session: July 5th - July 25th
Session 2 Registration will close June 9th, 5pm
Payment due by June 15th
Monday - Thursday
$200 semester course
Blended- Early Access Courses.
These courses will be provided in a virtual format led by the teacher. The following courses are available for students to register for:
Junior Literature 11th grade
Mythology and Chicago Literature 12th grade
- Social Studies:
Government 10th-12th grade
Economics 10th-12th grade
US History- 11th grade
- Science: Honors Biology (Current 8th graders must currently be in Honors Math 1)
Other: Consumer Economics - 9th-12th grade
- Students are expected to follow assignments, required due dates and meeting dates/times provided by the teacher.
- If NOT on pace/progressing/passing, then teacher meetings are required.
- Students can take 0.5 credits per session (1.0 credit total).
Fee Structure for Blended Early Access / Acceleration
- Semester-long course: $200
- Year-long course: $400
- Courses beginning June 7th, payment is due March 15th,2023. Otherwise dropped from the roster
- Courses beginning July 5th, payment is due June 15,2023. Otherwise dropped from the roster
How to Register for Blended Early Access / Acceleration
- Registration will open on February 13, 2023 at 8 am.
- Use Arena Scheduling within the parent portal of Skyward Family Access to register for the course.
- Fees are automatically added to the parent portal of Skyward Family Access account.
- Parents pay the fee through the Fee Management tab, which leads to RevTrak; if payment is not made by the deadline dates, the student will be dropped from the course.