Our district-wide collaborative focus makes a difference in student behavior. To ensure that our buildings are safe and orderly, we call on all to help by maintaining our focus on the following areas:
- I will think about how my actions impact my well-being and the well-being of others
- I will advocate and support positive decisions
- I will be engaged in my school community
- I will utilize resources available at my school for myself and for others
- I will come to school ready to learn each day
- I will be prepared for each class
- I will arrive to class on time
- I will use technology appropriately
Solving Problems Peacefully
- I will think before I act
- I will use appropriate language and volume
- I will use social media appropriately
- I will take advantage of school resources
Students, parents, teachers, and school officials are partners in helping to create and sustain safe and healthy learning atmospheres. It is D230’s expectation that our schools will provide an environment of physical and emotional safety inside and outside of each of our schools. We expect that there will be respect for the diversity of all students and staff, respect for personal property, and recognition that our schools will be places where students will be free from harassment, bullying, illegal substances, and gang influence.
Attendance Direct Line
We have 24-hour voice mail.
When calling in an absence please provide the following information: Student’s Name, Student’s ID Number, Length of Absence, Caller’s Name. If your child is running late, please call BEFORE they arrive.