It is the goal of the Media Center to provide our students and staff with a positive environment conducive to learning. The Media Center provides a wide variety of print, electronic, and audio-visual resources. Encompassing our entire school’s curriculum, our resources support research, instructional needs, and recreational reading for our entire Sandburg community. Each day the Media and Technology instructional and support staff are eager to help our students succeed and reach their educational goals.
Open Monday - Friday on days when school is in session.
- Monday & Thursday (extended hours): 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday (Late Start): 9:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Late Book Fees
Most books except for reference circulate for three weeks.
- Fiction & Non-Fiction: 10¢ per day
- Flash Drives: 50¢ per day
Students may check out up to four books, three books per topic.
Media Center Rules
No food or drink and no talking on cell phones during Media Center Hours.