Attendance Direct Line
We have 24-hour voice mail!
When calling in an absence please provide the following information: Student’s Name, Student’s ID Number, Length of Absence, Caller’s Name. If your child is running late, please call BEFORE they arrive.
Our district-wide collaborative focus makes a difference in student behavior. To ensure that our buildings are safe and orderly, we call on all to help by maintaining our focus on the following areas:
- I will think about how my actions impact my well-being and the well-being of others
- I will advocate and support positive decisions
- I will be engaged in my school community
- I will utilize resources available at my school for myself and for others
- I will come to school ready to learn each day
- I will be prepared for each class
- I will arrive to class on time
- I will use technology appropriately
Solving Problems Peacefully
- I will think before I act
- I will use appropriate language and volume
- I will use social media appropriately
- I will take advantage of school resources
Students, parents, teachers, and school officials are partners in helping to create and sustain safe and healthy learning atmospheres. It is D230’s expectation that our schools will provide an environment of physical and emotional safety inside and outside of each of our schools. We expect that there will be respect for the diversity of all students and staff, respect for personal property, and recognition that our schools will be places where students will be free from harassment, bullying, illegal substances, and gang influence.
Stagg Safety Tip Line
Any student, parent, or community member can leave a safety related tip to the Deans' Office. Please call 708-974-7400, extension 7222 and leave a voicemail. If yo have an immediate safety concern, please contact local law enforcement. Please remember to SAY SOMETHING when you have a safety concern to keep yourself, another person, or all of us safe!
2020-2021 Student Parking Information
Parking is now available for registration for both JUNIORS and SENIORS for the upcoming semester. There have been some significant changes to parking requirements and the registration process for this semester.- Registration this semester will be on-line. There will NOT be an IN PERSON registration date at Stagg on 8/6. Register here for Semester 1 parking.- Parking fees have been waived. Students and families will not be required to submit payment for parking this year.- A lottery system will be used if there are more applicants than parking spaces available.Any questions, please reach out to Chris Campos at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional clarification.