It is the goal of the Media Center to provide our students and staff with a positive environment conducive to learning. The Media Center provides a wide variety of print, electronic, and audio-visual resources. Encompassing our entire school’s curriculum, our resources support research, instructional needs, and recreational reading for our entire Andrew community. Each day the Media and Technology instructional and support staff are eager to help our students succeed and reach their educational goals.
Resources & Websites
- Open Monday - Friday on days when school is in session.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday (non Late Start): 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday (Late Start): 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tues. & Wed. (extended hours): 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Late Book Fees
- Most books except for reference circulate for three weeks.
- Fiction & Non-Fiction: $.10 per day
- Reference: $.50 per day
- Students may check out up to six books, three books per topic.
Media Center Rules
- No food or drink and no talking on cell phones during Media Center hours.