The Business Services department is dedicated to meeting the educational needs of District 230 students and community while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
The Illinois State Board of Education bestowed its highest ranking of Financial Recognition on District 230. The district has posted balanced budgets for each school year since 2003-04.
Consolidated High School District 230 is committed to transparency with the community regarding district business. In conjunction with the Illinois Policy Institute's 10-point Transparency Checklist, the District provides the following documents on its website. Information in addition to what the Illinois Policy Institute suggests is also included. As the district continues to strive for transparent governance, additional documents will be added to this page.
- Elected and Administrative officials contact information
- School Board Meeting information
- FOIA submission information
- Budgets (on this page)
- Financial Audits (on this page)
- Expenditures (on this page)
- Salary and Benefits (on this page)
- Contracts (on this page)
- Lobbying:District 230 is a member of professional organizations that may lobby on behalf of education including Illinois Association of School Boards, Illinois Association of School Administrators and SCOPE
- Historical Tax Levy and Fees
BUSINESS SERVICES STAFF
Assistant Superintendent for Business Services