Degrees and Certifications:
The Model United Nations Club at VJA seeks students who have an active interest in world affairs and want to …
- Improve their skills of negotiation, debate, and public speaking
- Discuss real world issues that affect our daily lives
- Travel to Model UN conferences at local universities
- Meet new people from all walks of life
- Develop new friendships!
VJA will attend three conferences for the 2023/2024 school year:
- Carl Sandburg High School Model UN Conference (Oct. 14)
- Benedictine University Model UN Conference (Nov. 11-12)
- University of Chicago Model UN Conference (Jan. 8-11)
The club meets twice a month after school. All interested students are encouraged to attend.
Google Classroom Code: j5dpf36