SPRING 2021 D230 COLLEGE PANELS
Join District D230 this Spring for College Panels! Stop by to learn more about five different universities/colleges at one time and to ask questions. Panels will be held every Wednesday before school. **Please Note: Students will be emailed Zoom links for the College Panel they signed up for.
- 4-5 Colleges per panel
- A mix of colleges - Public/Private, Size, Location, etc.
8:30-8:50 am - Short introductions of each college
8:50-9:30 am - Q&A from Moderator and Students
9:30-10 am - Optional Student Q&A - Students may stick around in breakout rooms to ask specific reps questions
NOTE: This will be a webinar style Zoom so you will not be seen or heard anyone on the call but you can submit questions via the chat.
Below are the APRIL College Panels. Sign up on this FORM to attend!
- March 31: NIU, Purdue, National Louis, Dickinson, University of Cincinnati
- April 7: Univ. of Illinois at Springfield, University of Alabama, Loyola Chicago, Ohio Wesleyan, IUPUI
- April 14: University of Notre Dame, McKendree University, Monmouth College, Kalamazoo College, Univ. of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- April 21: Augustana College, Grand Valley State University, Dominican University, University of Northern Iowa, DePauw University
- April 28: Illinois State University, Univ. of Maryland, University of St. Francis, Valparaiso University, Millikin University
(NEW) APRIL 2021: MENTAL WELLNESS VIRTUAL PRESENTATION
FAFSA Graduation Requirement
Completion of the FAFSA is now a requirement for graduation in the State of Illinois. Federal Financial Aid forms are available for completion at www.fafsa.gov. Parents and students are required to use their tax information from 2019 while completing the form. Those choosing not to complete it, will be required to complete the ISBE Waiver Form and submit it to Ms. McFarland (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SENIORS-Class of 2021
- Senior Seminar Video Library! Our Seniors are invited to enjoy messages of motivation, appreciation, and advice from our Sandburg Family.
- HOW TO COMPLETE THE COMMON APPLICATION VIDEO
- SENIOR INFORMATION PACKET
- SENIOR ADVISORY PRESENTATION
- SENIOR COLLEGE FAQ
- Test Optional College List
- List of College/University Testing Policies for Admission (SAT/ACT)
- SAT & ACT UPCOMING NATIONAL TEST DATES
- Conquering College Costs- Financial Aid/Scholarship Video
- NCAA ATHLETIC ELIGIBILITY COVID UPDATE- AUGUST 18, 2020
- Request for Letter of Recommendation Form- please remember to check if the college you are applying to requires a letter of recommendation?
Juniors-Class of 2022
Sophomores-Class of 2023
Freshmen-Class of 2024
General Information for 2020-2021
Sandburg Guidance Department uses REMIND ME text service for delivering important information to each class. Sign up instructions:
Class of 2021: text @96kh23 to the number 81010
Class of 2022: text @6c6e7d to the number 81010
Class of 2023: text @4gfg9 to the number 81010
Class of 2024: text @2024cs to the number 81010