Surplus Property Sale
Consolidated High School District 230
Surplus Property Bid Instructions
1. You can view the surplus property on the following dates and times. Please do not make phone inquiries. When you enter, any of our schools ONLY at these prescribed times, check-in with security and ask to see the contact person listed.
- Monday, November 4 and November 11, 2019, from 8:00 to 9: 30 am
- Tuesday, November 5 and November 12, 2019, from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
*The Willow Grove facility closes at 2:30 pm daily*
2. This link is to the lists of surplus property by location. The following lists the contact by each department.
- Mrs. Tammy Nagel – Secretary to the Director of Facilities, Willow Grove, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Jacqulyn Rich, email@example.com and Ms. Laura Begani, firstname.lastname@example.org, AV Media at AAS
- Ms. Tracy McHale, email@example.com and Suzanne Hegeman, firstname.lastname@example.org, AV Media at CS
- Ms. Nancy Maracic, email@example.com and Mr. Ross Trout, firstname.lastname@example.org, AV Media at VJA
- Mr. Dave Haake, email@example.com, Technology, VJA
- Mr. Bowen Mangabhai, firstname.lastname@example.org, Technology, CS
- Ms. Sue Stark, email@example.com, Technology, AAS
- Mr. Seth Wilkerson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Technology, District Office
- Mr. Bob Thielmann, email@example.com, Building Manager, VJA
- Mr. Randy Konsoer, firstname.lastname@example.org, Building Manager, CS
- Mr. Bill Baikie, email@example.com, Building Manager, AAS
3. Some items at various buildings have a minimum bid price and the District will not accept any bid lower than the minimum.
4. The books at each school will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis at the minimum price. Pay the cashier at each school.
5. This link is to the bid form. All bids must be completed by 2:00 pm on November 20, 2019.
6. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Ganta at 708-745-5241.
Thank you for participating in the District surplus property sale.