Surplus Property Sale
Consolidated High School District 230 Surplus Property Bid Instructions
You can view the surplus property on the following dates and times. Please do not make phone inquiries. When you enter, any of our schools ONLY at these prescribed times, check-in with security and ask to see the contact person listed.
Due to COVID-19, you will be required to wear a mask and complete a Health Screener when on campus.
Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 from 8:00 to 9:30 am
Thursday, November 12th, 2020 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
*The Willow Grove facility closes at 2:30 pm daily*
The following lists the contact by each department.
- Tammy Nagel, Secretary to the Director of Facilities, Willow Grove, email@example.com
- Jacqulyn Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org and Laura Begani, email@example.com, AAS
- Tracy McHale, firstname.lastname@example.org and Suzanne Hegeman, email@example.com, CS
- Nancy Maracic, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ross Trout, email@example.com, VJA
- Dave Haake, firstname.lastname@example.org, VJA
- Bowen Mangabhai, email@example.com, CS
- Sue Stark, firstname.lastname@example.org, AAS
- Seth Wilkerson, email@example.com, DISTRICT
- Robert Theilmann, firstname.lastname@example.org, VJA
- Randy Konsoer, email@example.com, CS
- Bill Baikie, firstname.lastname@example.org, AAS
Some items at various buildings have a minimum bid price and the District will not accept any bid lower than the minimum.
The books at each school will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis at the minimum price. Pay the cashier at each school.
All bids must be completed by 2:00 pm on November 20th, 2020. Click here for the bid form.
If you have any questions, please contact John Lavelle at 708-745-5252.
Thank you for participating in the District surplus property sale.