- Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
Dear Stagg Chargers,
Wow...October was busy! Juniors completed the PSAT-NMSQT assessment, “Say Something” Week, Red Ribbon Week, NHS Induction, Choir and Band Concerts, Parent-Teacher Conferences, fall Athletics come to a close, and Class of 2024 Open House to name just a few events that have taken place at Stagg!
With all of the exciting events happening at Stagg, how can students and families keep track? Here is a list of resources for you to stay on top of all the great things going on at Stagg each and every day!
- Daily Announcements are posted on Stagg’s Website! Just click on “Announcements”.
- Follow Stagg on Twitter @StaggHighSchool and @StaggAthletics.
- Read the Stagg Newsletter! If you don’t receive it in the mail or by email, check out the website!
- Check your email! Information is often sent out to parents and students via email.
- Join a Stagg parent organization! Stagg PTO, Music Boosters and Athletic Boosters are amazing groups who do wonderful things for our students.
Weather Related Safety
With the change in weather, safety traveling to and from school becomes more important. Morning drop offs are a busy time on our campus but they can become even more stressful with inclement weather. Give yourself enough time to get to and from school and give yourself additional time in bad weather. NEVER drop your child off on the side of the road. The time it takes to enter on our campus and follow the appropriate drop off procedures prevents accidents from happening. Buses may be delayed due to weather related traffic slow downs, so if your child is waiting at a bus stop, make sure they are dressed appropriately for the weather.
Make sure you stay informed of the important and exciting events going on at Stagg!